Friday, April 13, 2012

My review of Legendary Heroes game on Samsung Galaxy Tab


It hasn't been even a week since I got my hands on the new and spanking Galaxy Tab which I won in a contest organised by Fingertec Worldwide.
I have a strong penchant for real time strategy games (RTS)  and the first thing I looked out inthe android market was games. Since the last two years I have been adicted to playing DotA (a very popular game played worldwide) , so I was in the lookout for a clone of it in the android market. I tried out many games but none were close to it and after digging in more in the market I found this awesome game named Legendary Heroes. It resembles the game quite closely.
Graphics are awesome and worth appreciating so is the game physics.  I have taken a few screenshots of the game :




When you hero comes back to the altar his HP gets recovered.



My hero finishing the enemy hero



Campaign loading screenshot detailing the campaign objectives



There a total of 32 campaigns.



Select your character.



Screenshot of the menu screen



Game loading screenshot.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

One can buy items for a character by using the coins earned in the game, the gems earned in the game or through currency(real money ). Gems are earned when all the quests in a campaign are completed. Keep clearing campaigns and level up your characters.  After completing level 6 of the campaign one can play quick matches from the main menu.

This game is available on Google Play at :  https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=im.maya.legendaryheroes (* Best thing is that this is free *)

* The app on the market is just an installer. 57 mb of content would be downloaded from internet first to play the game.

I am looking forward to its multiplayer support to play this along with my friends. Happy gaming to all till then !

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Tweet