Monday, November 18, 2013

Fine Dining Experience Thanks To Chenab Impex

Recently on the occassion of Diwali , I won a contest on Twitter run by Chenab Impex on their twitter handle. The contest was very simple , all one had to do was to tell them one's favorite Diwali food. I tweeted with my all time favorite Kaju Barfi. And to my good luck, I was declared as the winner.  Here is the winning tweet  :-



As promised I received the gift hamper from Chenab Impex on November 17th,2013 . I would like to appreciate the team of Chenab Impex for their brilliant packaging of the gift  to make sure it reaches securely to me and on time. From the time of dispatch to reception, the team of Chenab Impex has been in contact with me all the time through various mediums , be it twitter,email or phone.  As I write about this I am trying out some pretzels from the pack for the first time in my life thanks to Chenab Impex. My parents are more delighted than me to see the gourmet food as they too have never got the chance to try out before. I am posting a few pics from the hamper  :

1. Whole Pinto Beans


2. Green Pickled Jalapeno Peppers


3. Huober Organic Chilli Mini




 4. Whole Black Beans


 5. Penne Zita Rigate Spiga di Pugalia


6. Chipotle Peppers in Adoba Sauce



 7.   Home Style Mexican Salsa



 8.  Dip Salsa Medium


9. Packaging 




I will write up another another post after I finish tasting them all. For now if you want to know more about Chenab Impex and experience fine dining , please visit their site :-  http://www.chenabimpex.com/  

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Tweet